Affiliate marketing is a business model where one earns money through commissions by referring customers. It works on the principle of one-to-one recommendations and is one of the smartest ways of generating passive income.
It involves promoting products through recommendations. The goal is to create brand awareness and reputation suited to your specific niche.
Affiliate marketers associate themselves with affiliate programs to find reputed affiliate products for promotion and share those products with their audiences for sales to earn a commission. They receive commissions for helping people make decisions through social influence, and people rely on your blog and the Internet to bring your advice to thousands of people.
There are two types of affiliate partnerships
In this type of model, where one establishes a direct account with an Affiliate marketing company.
2. Affiliate Networks
Through Affiliate Networks one can join and manage multiple partnerships on a single platform
The easiest way for any affiliate marketing beginner to gain experience and earn revenue through commissions is by associating themselves with affiliate networks which provides tremendous opportunities and scope.
There are plenty of affiliate marketing programs available in the market, but here we will focus on only a few Affiliate marketing sites for beginners.
Affiliate marketing sites for beginners in 2021
- Amazon Associates
- Commission Junction
- eBay Affiliates
- ClickBank Affiliate
- Rakuten Affiliate
- AdWork Media
1. Amazon Associate Program.
Amazon Associate Program is one of the best Affiliate marketing programs for beginners in 2021.
As we all know, Amazon is one of the most popular and well-trusted e-commerce services offering a wide range of products across the world.
It’s quite easy and requires you to open up an Amazon business account and you are good to go. It does not require any expertise and anyone can get associated with Amazon and its linked products to earn handsome revenues coming from the sale of those products.
It has an easy-to-use affiliate dashboard that makes link creation and management quite easy. Moreover, it offers a very wide range of products which helps the beginner to choose the products of his liking and niche.
The biggest drawback of Amazon affiliate programs is that it is country-specific currently offers its affiliate program in 14 countries.
- Most popular and easy
- Free of cost
- Offers a wide range of products
- International brand recognition
- Easy link creation and management
- Country specific
- The payment threshold is $10
- Fluctuating commission rates
- Best suited for beginners
2. Commission Junction
It is one of the oldest and well-established affiliate networks. It offers a diverse range of products both big brands along with small products and service suppliers.
It helps in providing easy link creation and gives you access to an array of interesting tools of dashboards, graphs, charts, and metrics to increase your sales.
The metric tool proves to be highly useful in evaluating the profitability of a program.
- Free and time saving
- Offers a diverse range of products
- Intuitive interface and dashboard
- Easy evaluation of programs
- Offers a wide range of promotional methods like content, text, banner, flash, and pop-ups
- Real-time monitor activity to track the performance of links
- Extended support and tutorials
- Offers flexibility for bloggers and social media marketers
3. eBay Affiliate
eBay is another largest E-commerce platform selling products all over the world and has access to over 175 million buyers.
It is one of the high-reward giving affiliate marketing platforms involving low-risk and enables one to generate any type of content for driving traffic and earning higher revenues.
eBay affiliate Network offers a wide range of products to promote and provides a huge global reach with operations spread across 13 countries worldwide. It offers huge commissions ranging from 50%-70%.
- A wide range of products
- Easy to sign-up
- Good for beginners
- Fast payment
- Easy to generate links
- Commissions ranging from 50%-70%.
- 200% referral bonus for new or reactivated buyers
- Dedicated customer support
ShareASale is a free affiliate program that focuses more on smaller profitable companies than bigger brands and represents around 5,000 different affiliate programs that pay around $300–$350 per sale.
The most useful advantage of ShareASale is that it provides a list of the best merchant choices. It is currently in association with over 1,000 merchants offering a broad range of physical products and software services which make it a perfect choice for affiliate marketing.
It provides the beginner with an affiliate dashboard that is considered quite basic but functional and hence proves to be easy to use. Besides, the application process is pretty easy and offers access to crucial data related to the conversion rate.
Moreover, it offers great insight into the effectiveness of the merchants and provides information related to the average sale, conversion rate, and EPC.
- A broad range of products and services to promote
- Easy and functional dashboard
- Power Rank metric tool helps in evaluating a program
- Provides data on conversion rates, sales, and EPC
- Fast payment system
- Payment threshold accounts to $50
· The approval process for programs is quite unpredictable.
It is a highly renowned Affiliate marketing site that offers interesting and exciting features like instant commissions, 100% commission pay-outs on some specific products, real-time tracking for evaluating the performance of products.
Moreover, JVZoo affiliates have a very unique feature of offering two-tier commissions unlike any of the other platforms which are considered quite revolutionary and help in earning very high revenues.
- It offers 100% commission on specific products
- Unique feature of offering 2 tier commission
- One account for both seller and affiliate
- Fast and direct payment
6. ClickBank Affiliate
ClickBank is one of the oldest and reputed affiliate networks having more than 20 years of experience since its inception in 1998.
It is one of the top companies offering affiliate programs which has developed an excellent reputation over the years and is considered quite an easy yet valuable platform for success for beginners.
It provides access to numerous companies offering plenty of product options to promote and dispersing high commissions with a simple structure for earning higher revenues.
- One of the oldest and most reputed platforms
- Easy to use
- Creating affiliate links is very easy
- Offers a huge variety of products fitting into a wide variety of niches
- Helps promote programs with recurring commission
- Many products offer very high commissions
- Most of the pre-selling is done by the merchant’s landing page
- Threshold of $50 per sale
- The Marketplace interface is considerably outdated but still functional
- Certain programs have very high refund rates
7. Rakuten Affiliate
Rakuten is an immensely reputed affiliate marketing network that is quite simple and easy. It provides a huge platter of various products to choose from and promote.
Its key metrics are very useful in providing data related to advertisers, payment information, and commission trends.
- Offers easy interface dashboard
- Large collection of products to choose and promote
- Provides access to rotating banners
- Key metrics for advertisers, payments, and commission trends
- Good customer support system
Perform is also a good platform for affiliate marketing and can be easily used by Affiliate managers, bloggers, or E-mail marketers.
It primarily works on different pricing models such as CPA, CPL, CPE, CPI, CPS, and CPC for generating more money per lead.
- Useful for affiliate marketing beginners
- Best CPA based networks
- On-time payments
- Extended support through dedicated account managers
It is a new-age affiliate marketing network offering a diverse range of products and merchants.
- A diverse range of product offerings
- Flexible postbacks
- Provision of multiple affiliate networks
FlexOffers is also one of the popular affiliate marketing sites that provides a large affiliate network of over 12,000 merchants.
It works directly with many merchants which means FlexOffers itself joins as an affiliate and allows bloggers to use its affiliate links leading to the splitting up of the commission. Therefore, the pay-outs turn out to be quite lower because FlexOffers takes its own commission on every transaction.
- Large affiliate network of over 12,000 merchants
- Sales and conversion tracking
- Tracking links Reports
- Compliance control
- Extended Support
- FlexOffers takes its own cut
- Low payouts
Avangate is the only network that bestows the affiliate marketer with an array of useful software for product promotion. It has a network of more than 12000 advertisers.
It has easy reporting and analytics features for tracking and evaluating customer trends, attrition rates, affiliate product performance.
The most prominent feature of Avangate is that it offers commissions on a monthly basis.
- Provides many affiliates link options
- Largest software for the affiliate partner network
- Offers tracking reports on links and conversions
- Reliable commission payments
- Easy tracking through reporting options
- Offers commission on a monthly basis
12. AdWork Media.
AdWork Media is the best CPA-based affiliate marketing network with over 2500 affiliate campaigns for converting the website traffic into leads and sales for revenue generation.
Plus, it comes loaded with an extensive range of monetization tools like product Locker, Content Locker, and offer wall for earning higher revenues from the website traffic.
- Mobile friendly automated monetization tool
- Presence in 250+ countries
- Offers access to 2500+ affiliate campaigns
- The payment Threshold is $35
- Product performance reports
Affiliate Marketing is a kind of passive income generation method through referrals of the products for sales. The commission is paid upon the actual sales of the products.
Learning the techniques of Affiliate marketing can serve as a successful tool for earning higher revenues. The course covering all the aspects of Affiliate marketing can be learned at Jaipur School of Digital Marketing which would help you become a successful online entrepreneur.
There are many affiliates marketing sites available for beginners trying to get hands-on experience in this interesting field. We have listed out some of the best options of Affiliate marketing sites for beginners in 2021 for the reference to make an easy choice. However, the choice of site depends entirely on your niche.
We provide the Digital Marketing course in Jaipur, which will serve as your spearhead for guiding you through this interesting journey of success.
- What is an affiliate marketing program?
An affiliate program is a kind of monetization strategy where one generates income from the commission gained through referrals for sales of products or through the links generated from your website to the affiliate company’s website. Payment is made only upon actual sales as a result of an affiliate referral link.
- Are affiliate marketing sites free?
Yes, many famous affiliate network marketing sites are free and can be accessed by anyone. You can easily register yourself on these sites to become an affiliate marketer and earn huge commissions upon sales of products through these sites.
Ex- Amazon, eBay, Commission Junction, etc.
- Can beginners do Affiliate marketing?
Yes, Most Affiliate marketing Programs are free and do not require much expertise.
All you need to do is sign up with an affiliate marketing program and follow the instructions and you are good enough to carry on.
- Where can I learn Affiliate Marketing in Jaipur?
Jaipur School of Digital Marketing is the best place to learn the concepts of affiliate marketing along with many other courses related to the field of Digital marketing for gaining in-depth knowledge for a successful career.